for Debbie: Explaining votes made while representing NCSG while on GNSO Council

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Oct 7 20:53:51 CEST 2011

On a related note, I wanted to say "GREAT WORK!" to GNSO Councilor Wendy Seltzer for amending motion 3 to include an impact analysis for freedom of expression.  Thanks, Wendy!

These GNSO Council meetings can be a fascinating listen and are a good way to see how Council operates.

Best,
Robin

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org