for Debbie: Explaining votes made while representing NCSG while on GNSO Council

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 7 19:41:32 CEST 2011

Debbie,

Perhaps you may also wish to correct the impression created by your below
message (re: "If re-elected") considering that you were never elected
Councillor to represent NCSG but have been a Board appointed to represent
NCSG, therefore, you are now seeking to be elected for the first time?

Sincerely,

Alex