NCSG input on request for special privileges for Red Cross & International Olympic Committee regarding Internet domains

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Oct 5 16:37:47 CEST 2011

Hi Wariga,

On 5 Oct 2011, at 10:16, warigia bowman wrote:

> sort of sorry I expressed an opinion here.

One of the last things I will say as someone with a leadership role in the NCSG before that role is gone, is that no one should ever be sorry for having expressed an opinion on this list.

That is what this open list is for.

And it is fine to express an opinion and then change it based on what other people say.
In fact, I beleive that the NCSG would be a lot better off if a whole lot more of that happened.

cheers,

avri