NCSG input on request for special privileges for Red Cross & International Olympic Committee regarding Internet domains

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Wed Oct 5 20:30:43 CEST 2011

On 10/5/2011 7:37 AM, Avri Doria wrote:
> Hi Wariga,
>
> On 5 Oct 2011, at 10:16, warigia bowman wrote:
>
>> sort of sorry I expressed an opinion here.
>
> One of the last things I will say as someone with a leadership role in the NCSG before that role is gone, is that no one should ever be sorry for having expressed an opinion on this list.
>
> That is what this open list is for.
>
> And it is fine to express an opinion and then change it based on what other people say.
> In fact, I beleive that the NCSG would be a lot better off if a whole lot more of that happened.
>
> cheers,
>
> avri

Agreed - exchange ideas without the fear of being wrong. Sometimes it
takes several wrong ideas before you get it right.