NCSG input on request for special privileges for Red Cross & International Olympic Committee regarding Internet domains

warigia bowman warigia at AUCEGYPT.EDU
Wed Oct 5 16:16:21 CEST 2011

Dear Marc

sort of sorry I expressed an opinion here.

I agree we need a systematic approach to deciding which organizations are
allowed to have advertisements. It should not be done on a case by case
basis, and upon reflection, this was an error in my thinking.

Sincerely, Rigia