FW: NomCom - request meeting with NCUC

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Mon Oct 17 10:14:59 CEST 2011

Dear all,

During constituency day in Dakar, the NonCom will be visiting us to discuss the ATRT's recommendations regarding the NonCom and, in particular, the about the qualities and experience needed of an ICANN director. I know that this topic is quite crucial to many of you, so I would like to ask you at this stage to start identifying which qualities you would like us those being in Dakar to discuss with the NonCom.

Please see the email of Adam Peake below.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA