Fwd: Initial Draft Proposal regarding standard Project Funding to Constituencies/SGs

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 19 19:56:56 CET 2011

I support this modest proposal which will make the Constituencies/SGs more
sustainable. Outreach to the developing world is important and such funding
could accelerate that process. Each constituency/SG would decide how best
to use the funds within the standard support budget lines/categories and
according to their business plan. Since it would be proposal-based, the
allocation of funds would be known to all. It would complement and dovetail
with the fellowship program. It will help each constituency and/or SG make
their web presence and fundraising efforts a little more robust.

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,