Fwd: Initial Draft Proposal regarding standard Project Funding to Constituencies/SGs

Remmy Nweke remmyn at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 15 22:52:08 CET 2011

Marilyn
I think you are right about the ICANN selection process for the fellowship.
I am also concerned. Would read and comment soon.
rgds

--
REMMY NWEKE
Lead Strategist, DigitalSENSE Africa
GSM: 234-8023122558, 8033592762, 8051000475, 8099400183
Editor, ITREALMS Online,
www.itrealms.com.ng
First runner up, Highway Africa New Media awards 2010
Follow us@: www.twitter.com/ITRealmsOnline
Keep a date with: Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on Internet Governance for
Development,
April 16, 2012, Welcome Centre, Int'l Airport Road-Lagos. Call:
234-8023725607
email: remnekkv at gmail.com;
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.blogspot.com;
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng
Winner, first FOSSFA-Deutsche Welle African Reporter Award 2010

*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.