Tom Morris takes on xxx

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 23 04:06:09 CET 2011

Don't know what the policies are in SF with regard smokers and non, but
i'm presuming it all is a sin tax 'cause really, there aint that many
externalities that aren't taken care of already by taxes on cigarettes
(that is, if these are taxed to the level they are in Canada) ....

I'm all for *not* socializing negative externalities, don't get me
wrong, but what Mr. Perkel points out are definite irregularities in the
act of doing so.

Nicolas