some links to video from ICANN San Francisco

Joly MacFie joly at PUNKCAST.COM
Tue Mar 22 21:12:09 CET 2011

Great clips!

You might want to make a playlist out of them?

I am still working on retrieving the video of the iTownHall.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 3:03 PM, DeeDee Halleck <deedeehalleck at gmail.com>wrote:

> I've put a bunch of short clips up on youTube.
> Just some moments I happened to catch at the NCUC meeting and beyond.
>
> I had left my main camera in Bolinas on the weekend while visiting my
> nephew-- and was unable to retrieve it until I left SF.  So these were all
> done on a $69 camera I bought at Target ( without a tripod, the small camera
> is very hard to hold still!)  The lighting sucked and the sound went out
> after about a minute of taping each time.
> So I had to chose what was available.  I do have better material from
> the Friday conference which I will post tomorrow.
>
> Here's what's up so far:
>
> Marc Rotenberg Pleads for Clear, Relevant Language for Consumers
> i.e. the war against acronyms!
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRsL8tUoiz8
>
> Marc Rotenberg on the Goals of a Consumer Constituency
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC-GIxSA1Rc
>
> Robin Gross on Anonymity in US history
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou2hvtHrHOY
>
> Rafik Dammak at the Town Hall on Tunisian Internet Use
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViOcn3etOSA
>
> Dr, Amr El Sadr Speaks about Internet Use in Egypt (from the Town Hall)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQPOdbAujDo
>
> Thanks to you all for thought-provoking meetings. In the next few days I
> will embed all of the clips and add some ruminations and documents on the
> waves blog--
>
> stay tuned.
> --
> http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com