a concern regarding the ncuc event program

Naveed haq naveedpta at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 3 06:54:58 CET 2011

This would be an interesting and important session for people like us from developing side of the world. Feel bad while missing since i will be arriving on 12th. Hope to catch up the discussions during the meeting breaks. Best of luck to the participants and organizers.

Best Regards,

Naveed-ul-Haq
Assistant Director (ICT)
Pakistan Telecom Authority