[gnso-ppsc-pdp] For review - presentation and updated version of outstanding issues

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 29 15:06:49 CET 2010

Hi, could Marika's offer be taken up? i.e. a slot on the constituency
day? Supposing also no meeting with the board. ag.

--
regards,

Alex Gakuru
http://www.mwenyeji.com