Cartagena agenda? Re: [] For review - presentation ...

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Nov 29 15:31:58 CET 2010

hi,

I am trying to get a few schedules aligned and then will put out a draft schedule.

Do people want to invite Marika in todo  the PDP presentation?

Some tentative slots so far:

We have already declined the opportunity to ask the Board to come in.

Have arranged for the CFO to come in and talk about strategies and budgets etc

Have started arranging for Mr. Hoggarth from the Policy staff to come in and explain the constituency assistance program.

On another list it was suggested we talk about ATRT, my personal opinion is that ship will have sailed already by Tuesday.

We probably should devote some time to our own constituency/stakeholder group issues

We probably should devote some time to whatever issue the GNSO council is going to vote on in their Wednesday meeting.

what else?

a.