[gnso-ppsc-pdp] For review - presentation and updated version of outstanding issues

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 29 07:05:06 CET 2010

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 04:02:01 -0800
Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] For review - presentation and updated version
of outstanding issues
To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp at icann.org" <gnso-ppsc-pdp at icann.org>

Dear All,

The next meeting of the PDP-WT will take place in Cartagena on Monday
6 December from 7.30 – 9.00 local time (see
http://cartagena39.icann.org/node/15343). In preparation for that
meeting, you'll find posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?pdp_team) an updated
version of the outstanding issues document which includes the notes
from our last meeting as well as a slide presentation on the new PDP.
As discussed, everyone is encouraged to discuss the new PDP and next
steps (especially the upcoming public comment period) during
constituency day with their respective stakeholder groups /
constituency. The slide presentation is intended as a tool to assist
you in this effort. Of course, I'm also happy to come and present to
any of the stakeholder groups and/or constituencies if needed. Please
feel free to adapt the presentation as you see fit for your respective
groups and/or suggest any changes.

With best regards,

Marika

--