U.S. Government Seizes BitTorrent Search Engine Domain and More

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 30 00:45:03 CET 2010

That's true Carlos. I find interesting that no action was taken (not
sure if the warrants included it) against torrent-finder.info, while
Afilias is based in Ireland it has offices in Horsham, PA and seems to
be incorporated (didn't search for the records) as Afilias USA, Inc,
then as far as I know that puts them under jurisdiction of US law,
then names on .info could probably be seized as well.

I'd guess that would probably be also the case for any other registry
that is legally incorporated in the US and is conducting business in
the US, am I wrong ?

Regards
Jorge