U.S. Government Seizes BitTorrent Search Engine Domain and More

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Sun Nov 28 12:45:05 CET 2010

It makes a lot of sense.

Maybe not a hoax but rather a stunt to raise awareness to what may be the
future scenarios when the Internet Police begins patrolling the traffic
aggregation alleys...