U.S. Government Seizes BitTorrent Search Engine Domain and More

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Mon Nov 29 14:57:46 CET 2010

Hi All,
These take downs (the seven listed below) were a few months ago -- and
all were taken down by their registries pursuant to court order. The
current take downs are a different batch.

Best,
Kathy/PIR

Thanks for the link Rafik. The ICE website
(http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1006/100630losangeles.htm) lists seven
sites of which warrants were issued to seize their domain names: