COICA

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 20 11:29:14 CET 2010

Poomjit,

It is my considered view that this bill, passed, would be the spark that
finally fragments the Internet. An endless cycle of activities and
developments would follow - incidentally which would defeat its currently
envisaged US IP industry interests, in the long term. Indeed, all
global internet users have very good reason to be much afraid of the bill's
implications on the future internet.

regards,

Alex