COICA

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 20 14:22:53 CET 2010

That's 100% correct, I've seen multiple posts/messages/tweets
circulating wrong information about this bill that is not even close
to become a law, that still has to pass the house of representatives
whack-a-mole process and get back to the full senate floor/commission,
something very unlikely to happen during the lame duck session.

There are obviously some parts of the bill that are of major concern
for the Internet community, but talking about censorship, limiting
freedom of expression, breaking or fragmenting the Internet is not the
appropriate approach IMHO to lobby for changes in the bill or to kill
it all (something that as Milton already said is highly probable to
happen).

Please read the bill, read the analysis and educated comments, then
tweet and generate waves, right now the information I'm seeing
circulating in various channels is 99% bogus, including the US joining
Iran and China in the censorship clan of the Internet.

Please lets focus and reduce the noise/signal ratio.

My .02
Jorge