COICA

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 20 11:13:16 CET 2010

Dear all,

I'm following all your comments closely. If the Bill is approved, there
might cause a lot of problem to my country - Thailand, in two aspects.
Firstly, Thai internet users own gTLD domains more than ccLTD - .th.
Secondly, Thailand is one of the country that is in the U.S. infringement
blacklist.

Keep on reading all your sharing, thanks ahead.

ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)

Tel. +66-86-335-3900
Fax. +66-2287-2614

Contact Me [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/moui> [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/poomjit> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/poomjit> [image:
Ning]<http://ncdnhc.org/page/membership-roster> [image:
WordPress] <http://moui.net>
 ""A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be
thankful for a good one" - Marjorie Kinnan
Rawlings<http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/1061985/marjorie-kinnan-rawlings/a-woman-has-got-to-love-a-bad-man-once-or-twice-in>
"  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/quotes?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=quotes&utm_campaign=apps>