NPOC Q&A Document

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Nov 9 16:28:49 CET 2010

Hi,

I am not personally advocating for thick WHOIS.  I am in fact against it as a matter of personal opinion.

What I am arguing is that the position itself does not make one unqualified for NCSG membership.    I again refer to the model of the NCSG as a broad tent for differing opinions from the non-commercial stakeholders.

I do  think, however, that a good debate on the subject of thick WHOIS  is a good thing for the NCSG.  In fact I would love to see more substantive reasoned  debates on  issues like this on the NCSG list.

a.