[council] FW: Proposal to form a Joint ALAC - GNSO WG "to develop a sustainable approach to providing support to applicants requiring assistance in applying for and operating new gTLDs" in response to the ICANN Board Resolution 20 at the Nairobi

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 20 18:39:50 CET 2010

Dear Jorge,

it is just one idea among others, nobody can determine the outcome of
working group. the wg members will discuss what they want to do :)

Rafik