Fwd: ALAC comment on the Proposed Applicant Guidebook

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Mon Dec 6 22:41:17 CET 2010

I'm sure I have problems with some of the nits, including some of those
identified by ALAC.  I have more of a problem with continual delay, and
with the worse problems others would introduce if we "solve" these problems.

--Wendy