Fwd: ALAC comment on the Proposed Applicant Guidebook

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Dec 6 22:34:32 CET 2010

I find myself in complete agreement with the ALAC statement on the crucial issues of the DRSP, the Independent Objector and the illegitimate role of the staff in setting policy. I cannot fathom why Wendy would want to approve the AG without modifications. Can you explain?
--MM