ALAC comment on the Proposed Applicant Guidebook

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Dec 6 22:53:40 CET 2010

Hi,

We could produce a short support statement that says we support the points, but that we do not accept further delay of the program and suggest that issues re remedied within the next 60 days.

or something similar.

a.

>>> http://www.chillingeffects.org/
>>> https://www.torproject.org/donate        <<        please donate!