Los Angeles Times on Internet Seizures

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 1 15:51:31 CET 2010

Hello,

till now it is just a proposal  benefiting the hype of domain seizure. we
should be more interested if there is at least proof-of-concept  or beta
version not just statement and making PR in twitter and different blog where
there is no really any indication about the technology. I am cautious after
example like Haystack supposed to be THE secure circumvention tool.

Rafik