Los Angeles Times on Internet Seizures

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Wed Dec 1 15:42:22 CET 2010

I have to agree. I think that the technology to develop a name server
system that no one government can control is worthwhile even if it is
never deployed. We should at least know how to do it and have that be
out there so that if the powers that exist now keep crossing lines that
shouldn't be crossed then the people can switch them offf rather than
them switching us off.