[ncdnhc-discuss] Community Communications to US Department of Commerce on ICANN Evolution and Reform

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Tue Sep 3 10:09:35 CEST 2002

At 11:19 PM 9/2/2002 -0700, Barbara Simons wrote:
>Out of curiosity, did ICANN ever post Karl Auerbach's Congressional
>...not, who decides which Board member's testimony to post and which to
>ignore?
>On what basis is that decision made?

Out of curiosity, is this really the most important Internet naming and
numbering issue you can find to spend everyone's energy on?

Don't you ever pay just a little bit of attention to the actual work to be
done, or is this all just an opera to you?

I'm just asking.  They're just a couple of questions.

d/