[ncdnhc-discuss] Community Communications to US Department of Commerce on ICANN Evolution and Reform

Barbara Simons simons at acm.org
Tue Sep 3 08:19:16 CEST 2002

Out of curiosity, did ICANN ever post Karl Auerbach's Congressional
testimony on its website, as it did with the testimony of Vint Cerf and Mike
Roberts?  If so, could you please give me the url, since I've been unable to
locate Karl's testimony using the search facility that ICANN provides.  If
not, who decides which Board member's testimony to post and which to ignore?
On what basis is that decision made?
Many thanks.
Barbara