[ncdnhc-discuss] No proxy system for NCDNHC.

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Thu Oct 24 17:43:26 CEST 2002

Erick:
What is wrong with the current system?
Now, the face to face meetings must be ratified by online voting.
There is no need for blindly giving a proxy to someone, who will
vote on questions you may not even have anticipated. Instead,
now you vote for yourself. The f2f meetings cannot do anything
without you.

--MM

>>> Erick Iriarte Ahon <faia at amauta.rcp.net.pe> 10/24/02 11:23AM >>>
Yes, is better the face to face... but is not possible, because not all
can
travel to shangai, and is necessary find some ways to express the
ideas,
and the possibility of representation by proxy, is one of the best
ways.

Perharps for the "next meeting" of the Constituency, we can prepare
this...

Erick