[ncdnhc-discuss] "Proxy" as experiment for Shanghai.

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Thu Oct 24 18:09:53 CEST 2002

Erick, Kathy and all,

As suggested here, according to NCDNHC discussion
and decision on proxy, we may consider incorportaing
"proxy" into our bylaws or the other way around in the
long term.

On the other hand, we may experiment "proxy" during
Shanghai meeting how this can work out for our further
discussion on proxy during the constituency meeting.

i.e.
Erick Iriarte gave his proxy to Nobert Klein as of Oct. 18.

Thank you,
YJ

  Yes, is better the face to face... but is not possible, because not all can travel to shangai, and is necessary find some ways to express the ideas, and the possibility of representation by proxy, is one of the best ways.

  Perharps for the "next meeting" of the Constituency, we can prepare this...

  Erick