[ncdnhc-discuss] [Update] Draft Agenda for Shanghai NCDNHC Meeting

Sarah Andrews andrews at epic.org
Mon Oct 21 20:21:24 CEST 2002

I wonder if it would be possible to add an agenda item on WHOIS? As
many of you will have seen, the WHOIS Task Force has now posted
detailed policy recommendations in its interim report (available at:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20021015.NCWhoisTF-interim-report.html)

As ncc rep to this task force I would be very interested in your
feedback on these recommendations. If there is substantial opposition
to any or all, it is possible that we as a constituency, submit a
minority statement in the final report of the TF. I have largely been
focusing on the privacy issues and so would particularly appreciate
views on the other areas where I have little expertise.

Unfortunately, I will not be at the Shanghai meeting but perhaps
others, YJ for example, would be able to take the lead?

Regards,
Sarah.