[ncdnhc-discuss] [Update] Draft Agenda for Shanghai NCDNHC Meeting

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Oct 19 23:10:09 CEST 2002

This looks like a well-organized agenda, and thanks to
YJ for initiating it.

could be and should be discussed in connection with the
ISOC-PIR meeting.

I agree with Dany that fundamental issues such as
revising our bylaws and charter need to be addressed.
However, this cannot be done until the reform process
is settled and the outlines of the new GNSO are clear.
One piece of the puzzle - who will operate .org - is now
in place. Other pieces are not in place.

>>> "YJ Park" <yjpark at myepark.com> 10/18/02 12:52AM >>>
Draft Agenda(Version 0.2)

Date: Oct. 28. 2002. Monday, 09:00 - 13:00
Place: Shanghai [To be notified]

1. Roll Call
2. Agenda review

3. Resolutions
    - Board Education on Duties
    - Neutrality of Staff and Counsel
    - Uniform, Fixed Procedure for Adding TLD to the DNS Root
    - Disagregation of Noncommercial Constituency

4. ICANN Reform
    - Talk with ERC Chair, Alejandro Pixanty
      [Invitation made and the invitee is to confirm his time slot
asap.]
    - Talk with GNSO Assistance Group
      [Invitation made and details will be updated soon.]

5. .ORG Delegation: PIR and NCDNHC
    - Talk with ISOC
      [David Maher is to attend the meeting.]

6. NCDNHC Web management