[ncdnhc-discuss] [Update] Draft Agenda for Shanghai NCDNHC Meeting

Hans Klein hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 21 21:37:35 CEST 2002

Dear YJ and NCC-ers,

ICANNatlarge.org will is sponsoring an At Large Forum on Monday in
Shanghai.  However, I notice that there may be a time conflict.

Our meeting is tentatively scheduled for noon-2PM.
But the NCC meeting runs until 1 PM.
We may still have time to shift the At Large meeting to 2-4PM.

For those of you attending Shanghai, we encourage you to come to the At
Large meeting.

(Formal announcement coming soon.)

Hans