[ncdnhc-discuss] Revised Resolutions.

t byfield tbyfield at panix.com
Wed Oct 16 13:41:13 CEST 2002

vandrome at renater.fr (Tue 10/15/02 at 08:37 AM +0200):

> Harold I do not support this new resolution, since it does not address the
> real problem Sorry to be so crude, but I prefer make clear my view rather
> than starting into another endless and hopeless structural refoundation.

i mostly agree. this resolution seems like a lose-lose proposition
to me. the idea of a 'noncommercial' constituency is plainly silly
('"miscellaneous" is the signpost of ignorance'--marcel mauss) but
it would do much more bad than good.

i also agree with dany that the situation with the website must be
sorted out ASAP.

cheers,