[ncdnhc-discuss] Resolutions

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 01:31:47 CEST 2002

I would like to second the two resolutions submitted by Harold Feld and
Milton Mueller.  They were both timely submitted and are of importance and
worthy of our discussion and debate.

I should note that Harold/Adcom's posting regarding the resolutions noted
only that they had to be submitted by yesterday.  That was the only
requirement and both the Feld and Mueller resoutions met that requirement.

Please consider this to be a formal second for both resolutions.  The number
of resolutions under discussion should be four.  Many thanks.
Kathy Kleiman
ACM-IGP