[ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Thu May 16 06:19:48 CEST 2002

At 11:50 PM 5/15/2002 -0400, t byfield wrote:
>dhc2 at dcrocker.net (Tue 05/14/02 at 07:45 AM -0700):
>
> > 2.  What is the basis for claiming that Rob violated Section 7 of the
> > "Conflicts of Interest Policy" ?
>
>i think the question to ask, rather, is what is the basis for neulevel
>hiring lynn blokzijl on the basis of her experience selling used books?

Well, yes, there are many questions one might ask, if one is willing to ask
questions that are irrelevant to the topic of ICANN COI.  I'm really
impressed that you can so easily move from a question about Rob and ICANN,
and focus on a question that has neither Rob nor ICANN in it.

A shame that neither you nor anyone else is willing to focus on the
specific question of ICANN COI rules and present evidence that they were
violated.

Gosh.  I wonder why that is?

So much easier to slander a person with outrageous slander than to pay
attention to matters of substance and fact.

d/