[ncdnhc-discuss] Board retreats and fully transparent process for ICANN

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Tue May 28 03:16:16 CEST 2002

Courts, trials, Congress, City halls, Shareholder meetings, the Federal
Communications Commission, the North American Numbering Council and that's
just the short list off the top of my head.

Open and Transparent was what we requested and what we received in the White
Paper and the By-laws of ICANN.  It is a promised now being practiced in the
breach.  It is unfair to us, and to the Internet community to hold closed
meetings.