[ncdnhc-discuss] Important: Board action on .org divestiture

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 19 12:30:03 CET 2002

On 08:44 19/03/02, Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM said:
>Were your actions in shaping .org policy independent of the approaches you
>received from .org bidders, or other interests you have developed in the
>field?

I am afraid this question goes to everyone involved, starting with BoD
Members. In MdR 2000 several Directors stepped down. No one this time. The
controversy being between non-profit and for profit operators, I suppose
that every Director involved with for profit and with non for profit
organizations should decline.
Jefsey

PS. As this may lead to a problem, I suggest that only persons involved in
both, such as Kent and I, may participate to the vote - plus @life BoD
Members who are beyond such considerations.