[ncdnhc-discuss] 2002 1st Adcom Meeting Report!

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri Mar 15 01:36:19 CET 2002

At 07:43 AM 3/12/2002 -0500, KathrynKL at aol.com wrote:
>Kent: I think you are confusing a number of different concepts.  Yes, NCC
>member organizations may choose their own voting representatives.  But the
>Potter Yachters, to keep with the history of the NCC, need to choose a
>representative other than you.  You are a voting member in another
>constituency and also on staff.  If the Potter Yachters cannot choose
>another voting rep, doesn't that tell us that the views expressed in the
>constituency are individual rather than organizational?

1.  What problem are you trying to solve?  Please explain carefully.

2.  There are no rules concerning who may represent a member
organization.  To the extent that you claim otherwise, please provide a
citation to the formal and approved constituency and/or DNSO rules.

Unless and until these questions are satisfactorily answered, this thread
is little more than a series of personal attacks on a particular
representative.

But the, for this so-called constituency, that is merely normal.

d/