[ncdnhc-discuss] 2002 1st Adcom Meeting Report!

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Fri Mar 15 01:21:46 CET 2002

This is an excellent clarification of your status, thanks.

>>> <faia at amauta.rcp.net.pe> 03/10/02 03:01PM >>>
1. I participate in the UDRP Task Force by suggestions of the ccTLD
constituency and with the support of the non commercial NC representatives.
I was nominated by the .PE (Peru) becuase my expertise in Computer Law. I'm not
the representative of .PE in the cctld constituency, the representative is
Eduardo Santoyo, Administrative Contact and manager of .PE.

2. Beside that, the .PE is administrated by the Peruvian Scientific Network,
which is a non-profit organizacion (http://www.rcp.org.pe) pionner in the
Internet development in Latinamerica. Its main focus is in social project's for
development Internet in Peru, and it is integrated by NGO's from civil rights,
universities, asociations, and another organizations.

The RCP works in the Comunitaries Internet Centers Project (Cabinas Publicas),
and this permit a connections of hundreds of thousands of people in Peru. The
peruvian model of Comunitaries Internet Centers has been used as a reference in
several countries in Latin America and Africa.

3. Since i have been always a person exclusively involved in non-commercial
activities i think that i can represent the non commercial interest with
success.

4. I believe that there is not any conflict of interests in this case.

Hoping that those clarification would be enough,

Erick.