[ncdnhc-discuss] 2002 1st Adcom Meeting Report!

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 13:43:11 CET 2002

Kent: I think you are confusing a number of different concepts.  Yes, NCC
member organizations may choose their own voting representatives.  But the
Potter Yachters, to keep with the history of the NCC, need to choose a
representative other than you.  You are a voting member in another
constituency and also on staff.  If the Potter Yachters cannot choose another
voting rep, doesn't that tell us that the views expressed in the constituency
are individual rather than organizational?