[ncdnhc-discuss] 2002 1st Adcom Meeting Report!

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 04:08:21 CET 2002

sorry to comment belatedly, but the comment below is inaccurate.  The NCDNHC
is not for all non-profits.  Many non-profits (and other noncommercial
organizations in countries which do not have nonprofit structures) serve as
trade organizations for commercial members.  In our bylaws, if your members
are in another constituency, then as an organization, you do not belong here.
 Thus, an association of businesses, or registrars, would not qualify for
membership in the NCC.
regards, kathy kleiman acm-igp