[ncdnhc-discuss] Procedure & Application of Names Council Task Force

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Tue Mar 26 03:04:30 CET 2002

Dear NCDNHC members,

This is adcom proposal. If there is no serious objection to this proposal,
we hope to implement this proposal soon. If you have some better idea for
this procedure, we want to get your comments. We feel regret for only one
week application period, but we have already been too late.

1. We have already notified new allocation of our members for TFs, but it
has not yet been officially submitted to DNSO Secretariat.
(1st step : adcom nominates the full candidate list for TFs, supports are
not required.)

2. Now applicants are as follows;

Names Council Task Forces

- UDRP TF: Harold Feld
- Transfer TF: Erick Iriarte, James Love (supported by Milton Mueller and
Chun)
- Whois TF: Sarah Andrews
- IDN TF: Chun Eung Hwi, Marc Schneiders
- Structure TF: Adam Peake

Board Task Force

- New TLD Evaluation Process Planning Task Force : Erick Iriarte

Administrative Committee (Exclusively for NC members)
- Intake Committee : Chun Eung Hwi
- Budget Committee : Harold Feld (already notified to DNSO Secretariat)

3. We will get all applications from members if there are some more people
who want to participate in specific TFs for next one. All applicants
should get at least two supports from members.

4. If applicants are more than the allocated seats for our constituency,
adcom will decide who will be in specific TF as a consensus.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2062-1302
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr