[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Last Call: Is there a third consensus ?

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 26 19:38:46 CET 2002

At 12:40 26/03/02, vint cerf wrote:
>perhaps these efforts do not even need to be seen as competitive
>but rather as a number of bottom up organizations whose voices may
>sometimes coincide and sometimes not but all need to be heard.

Absolutely true. I will put the http://wecann.com site to be a "control
panel" to monitor and support a common thinking towards consensus as soon
as I get some URLs to the propositions.

I suggest the following URL (can be anchors)

1. to the proposition
2. to an executive summary
3. to a budget presentation
4. to FAQ
5. to position updates

I suppose that cross-fertilization may occur through the FAQ refinement and
the updates. The debate permitting the authors to mature and may be melt
their propositions.

Consensus would be when everyone could agree without giving up - provided
conditions are met.
The imprlementation benig to match these conditions. But at least we would
know whee we want to go.

Today I kbnow of the proposition work of:

Danny Younger
Alejandro Pissanty
Harald Alverstrand?
Dave Farber
Lynn Stuart
myself

I am no artist. If someone was interested in taking over the site? My
machine is also a test machine which may be stopped from time to time.
Jefsey