[ncdnhc-discuss] Procedure & Application of Names Council Task Force

James Love love at cptech.org
Tue Mar 26 07:38:47 CET 2002

Dear Chun,

Thank you very much for the note regarding task forces.

1.  I would like to support the nominations of Harold Feld for UDRP, Sarah
Andrews for Whois, and Adam Peake for the Structure TF.

2.  Could you explain what the IND TF does?

3.  I would like to express interest in serving on the new TLD evaluation
TF.

4.   Since I am interested in the new TLD TF, I would encourage members  to
suggest other names for the transfer TF.   I will do this is there are not
others who would like to do this, but I would prefer it someone else was
appointed ot the Transfer TF.

5.   I would nominate Michael Froomkin to the UDRP TF, and Hans Klein to the
Structure TK.

 Jamie

- UDRP TF: Harold Feld
- Transfer TF: Erick Iriarte, James Love (supported by Milton Mueller and
Chun)
- Whois TF: Sarah Andrews
- IDN TF: Chun Eung Hwi, Marc Schneiders
- Structure TF: Adam Peake