[ncdnhc-discuss] NCDNHC Final notice to pay Constituency dues

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 08:35:25 CET 2002

Please can the Adcom do something concrete. Taking for example, my institution wants to pay the dues but no invoice I have made request for that, but nothing comes. As long as we do not have proper documentation and procedures for payment. our constituency will remain indebted. and we will continue to receive threats of sanctions as we are facing now.

How can we reselve this matter, so that we can move forward.

Yakmut