[nc-transfer] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WLS proposal

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Tue Jun 18 01:09:57 CEST 2002

My proposal was *not* an endorsement of any US legislation.   What I mean
by "accurate" whois data is that the person expressing interest in an
expired domain has to be a real person, with a real billing address.
That is already a requirement in the gTLD registry contracts.  It could be
any real person, including a real person who is doing it for someone else.
 This is in the context of a one person one chance lottery over expired
domains.    If you did not think you could address the one person one
chance approach, you could have a lottery among registrars, which are
unique.
  Jamie