[nc-transfer] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WLS proposal

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 18 02:03:02 CEST 2002

The problem is more than just the submission of a false credential, it is
the operations of the Registrar with that false credential that compounds
the problem. I would suggest that an additional requirements such that the
registrars were required to ping each one of the addresses that their domain
managers have supplied and any that bounce more than once are flamed, and
the domain is pulled and held in suspense for an additional 30 days.

If you have a domain and you don't know whether its up or down in a months
time then its not too important and well should be flamed.

Todd Glassey