[ncdnhc-discuss] INVOICES.

kent at songbird.com kent at songbird.com
Tue Jan 29 18:28:39 CET 2002

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 11:58:56AM -0500, Gendron, Michael (MIS) wrote:
> There should be a policy in place. I am continually telling my students that
> Americans are spoiled - we get cheap broadband access.  I can understand my
> students not being aware, but it concerns me that an organization such as
> ICANN is insensitive to these issues.

In fact, of course, ICANN is very sensitive to these issues,  and has
been since its inception.  That's why the web pages have such a simple,
text-oriented interface, for example.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
kent at songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain